Learn Tensorflow.js with us!
Bring deep learning demos of your research papers, commercial or side projects to the browsers!
Create interactive explanations and tutorials, using interactive environment!
Sign up if you want to hear about In Browser AI:
- project launch and first tutorials
- interactive machine learning hackathon
- on-site conferences
Follow us as well on Twitter: InBrowserAI
Allow yourself to gather comprehensive knowledge about using AI inbrowser!
Our goals in words
- Teach the world usage of TensorFlow.js – bring Data Science to a broader group of creators
- Evangelization of TenserFlow.js capabilities
- Build a community around bringing Machine Learning into the browser
- Respect users privacy (data on the client's machine)
- Open Data Science to business
- Help to create ML interactive business demos and prototypes
Our goals in numbers
by the end of 2019
People in the community
Articles shared by community
Self-Driving Car and Mobile Robotics Engineer. Successfully participated in several competitions including DARPA VRC, ELROB, Eurathlon, Udacity Challenge, Self-Racing Cars. His interests are deep learning, mobile robotics, cloud.
New Business Manager at 10Clouds - working with partners in Europe and the US. Before that workshop Manager at deepsense.io, Women Who Code Seattle Evangelist, Advisor at She’s Coding, SheWorx Steering. COO at Geek Girls Carrots (GGC).
Piotr Migdał, PhD
Independent data science consultant, with PhD in quantum physics. Focused on deep learning and interactive data visualizations. Believing in side projects, active in gifted education, created the Quantum Game (real quantum mechanics in your browser!)
Data Science enthusiast with a passion for finding interesting stories and applications in the world driven by data. Gathered professional experience as the bridge between IT and business at Accenture and P&G. Embrace the philosophy of “pay it forward”.